There are still a couple more weeks of summer; here are the top nail color choices for Summer 2014.
- Red Hot: The bright tomato red color is the way to go this summer; the darker vamp red is more of a winter color.
- Orange: When you think of orange, you think of Halloween. However, this summer shows that orange is the new color! If you’re sick of red, orange is the color for you.
- Nearly Black Navy: Black is a little too dark for summer, so lighten it up a bit with a nearly black navy.
- Nude Polish: Yes that’s right the Au Natural color is one of the hottest nail colors this season; there are a variety of nude options, like beige, sheer version and taupe. Nude colors really go well with tan skin.
- Simply Elementary: Nail polish with an iridescent shade and hints of lilac will really bring your outfit together!
Of course we have a number of other color options for you at our Nail Salon! You choose the color you’re most comfortable with and our manicurists will make sure you have beautiful nails!
To make an appointment, please give Salon De Beauty a call at 781-340-4494.